Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

No matter what holiday you do celebrate, this time of year is about being kind and generous, and, grateful for what we have in our lives.

I am grateful for my family and friends who support me and make me laugh. This also includes my school family who are a great group of people to be around every day. 


I am grateful for my students who become a family for me every year.  They all have something special.

I am grateful for my PLN who help me to learn new things and show me that collaboration and learning is a global endeavor to help our students succeed. 
I am grateful for where I live.  A great community with space to ride and freedom to say what I think.

Wherever you happen to be in the next two weeks, take some time to enjoy the lights,  and those around you and maybe a little quiet time to recharge your batteries. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment